Thursday, October 9, 2014

Exciting News!!

I'm so excited!!  Remember back in May when I posted HERE about all the mini tooth fairy pouches I had been working on(500 of them)? Well...You can now order the book they were put into, Smiles In The Sky, HERE.

Smiles in the Sky is written by Theresa Bonini. The book is about Piper, a very special tooth fairy, who shares the age old tale of what happens to all the teeth that the tooth fairies collect.

Smiles in the Sky

The book comes with a tooth chart, to keep up with all those little teeth when they come out, as well as one of my mini tooth pouches.

To find out more about Piper you can visit her Facebook Page, Twitter Page and Website.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!