Monday, April 14, 2014

Two Treasury Features In Two Days

I have been crazy busy getting orders out this month and have had little time for anything else.  But, I decided I would take a few minutes today, before I play catch up, to say hello to everyone. I had planned on taking pictures of some of the orders as I worked on them but it just didn't happen.
 
I would like to thank the two ladies below who featured me in a treasury over the weekend.
 
 
https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTUxOTg5Nzd8MjcyNjAyMTYyNA/?ref=af_shop_tre
 
 
https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTQyMDAyODB8MjcyMzQ2MzkxMw/pretty-pink
 
Thanks ladies for the feature and for sharing all of the fantastic goodies!
 
Okay all of you out there.  I am in the process of getting some new sets worked up for the shop.  If there is something that you would like to see me make up in a set let me know.  I am always open to new ideas.  I hope all of you have a great week and I'll talk to you soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!