Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Stash Happy Felt Book Review

I have been reviewing some fun felty books lately and today I have another one to share with you. This one is Stash Happy Felt 30 Fun Projects For Felt (and Fabric) Lovers by Amanda Carestio. There are quite a few designers combined in this book to make a fantastic book full of fun projects.

There are lots of great projects in this book.  Each one has step by step instructions, as well as templates that can be found in the back of the book.  Some templates need to be enlarged and some of full size.

Here are a few projects in the book.
 
I love the owl lunch bag and may make one to take the kids after school snacks in. 
Fantastic Trivets.
Cute sewing machine cover.

These two little guys are woodland bears and so cute.

I needed a new pin cushion so I decided to make this cute little whale.  It works up VERY fast!...and was so fun to make!

Sorry about the pictures.  It is cloudy today and I can not get a good picture. The felt I used is actually a pretty aqua blue. I only made one of the little covered pins because I wanted you to see them.  I didn't have to pins with the big flat heads but plan to get some so I can make the cute fish and other water spouts to go with him.


Here is his tummy with the big heart. I hand sewed my whale instead of using the machine because I had a SMALL phobia of my sewing machine. I had fun making him.  My little man saw him when he was finished and wanted to know if it was for him. Now he wants one. 

I really like this book and can't wait to make some of the other goodies. If you liked any of the projects shown, you can go over to the Lark Crafts website and get free bonus projects as well as some of the projects from the book.










Now go make some of these fantastic projects, and if you do please come back here and let me know which ones and how you liked them.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!