Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Storybook Felts Newest Items

There are a bunch of new fun items up for sale in the Storybook Felts Etsy store today.  I have been having loads of fun making little animal bookmarks.  I'm so excited to finally get to share them with all of you.  This is just the start of them so stay tuned for more. They would be great snuggled in between the pages of your little ones favorite book. Plus they would be fun for the kids to snuggle up with and read to.

Here are the ones I have in the shop now.


A Boy Penguin with bow tie.

A Girl Penguin with a cute little bow.

A cute little blue puppy.

A cute little brown puppy.

A fuzzy white bunny. 


A pink piggy...You should see his tail!!!

I have added the links for each item so you can go over and have a peek at their other details. I would love for you to leave me a comment and let me know which one is your favorite. Let me know if there are any other animals you would like to see that I haven't done yet.

I'm off to go make more goodies.  Hope you are having a great week so far.


a1d07cbb76d8ad4df8a8a69ba8df86cc669e014195b21cbae3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!