Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Race Car Driver Set

Hi everyone I hope you are having a wonderful week.  Wanted to share to newest item up in the Storybook Felts shop. What little boy doesn't like race cars?  Well, now they can have a felt race car set all their own.

Storybook Felts My Little Race Car Driver Set
He comes with his own racing uniform.

He also comes with regular cloths for after the race.

You can also just get the set without the doll if you already have another set and want to add to it.

This set also comes with the option to purchase a red race car that I will design for you or a white race car that your child can design on their own.

Keep an eye out for more fun sets and items coming soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!