Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Welcome To Storybook Felts

Hello Everyone and welcome to Storybook Felts.

Some of you know me from my other blog Mel's Daisy Patch.  I have branched out and started something that I have had a lot of fun doing and hope that you will enjoy also.  I came up with the idea about two weeks ago and have been working non-stop on it ever since.

Storybook Felts is all about bringing fun and imagination to children, without all of the cords. We specialize in Felt Doll Dress Up Sets and other felt sets for you and your child. They would also make a great addition to the classroom.

Without further ado I am proud to introduce you to my new project...Storybook Felts
Storybook Felts My Little Cowboy

Storybook Felts My Little Mermaid Princess

Storybook Felts My Little Island Girl
You can also get the above sets with a handy storage/travel book. You can also request a personalized set with your child's name or a title on the front of the book.

Storybook Felts My Little Farm Storyboard Set. 
Storybook Felts My little Beach/Island Storyboard Set

Storybook Felts My Little Princess Castle Storyboard Play Set

All of the sets above are available with different options.  The Storyboard Play Sets can also be purchased with just the story pieces and no story board.  There are options for purchasing just a doll, just clothes, just a doll with clothes, a doll with clothes and a book, a storyboard play set, just the storyboard, or just the story pieces. 

The book opens up and has pockets on each side as well as a strap and velcro to hold it closed.  The Storyboard is hand sewn on three sides.  The forth side is left open to store the story pieces inside.  Plus it can be folded for easy storage or travel.  

When you order, you are give the option to choose skin, hair and eye color so that your child's doll can be customized to be similar to them. The dolls come in 5 different skin tones, so there is a color for everyone.



Right now these items are only available in the Storybook Felts Etsy Shop.  I hope to be able to get them all up for sale here on the blog also.  I am hoping to add a new set to the shops each week to give you even more options, so stop back by often. Each of the dolls, books and storyboards are hand sewn by me.  I also add extra details to the accessories to make them even more fun and special.  Each set will be different and one of a kind because they are hand done. 

I would love for you to follow me here on the blog, as well as on the Facebook Page, Pinterest, and Twitter. I can't wait to hear what you think of these little guys and gals. Leave me a comment and let me know.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Cute and creative!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! That's an excellent idea. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Wish I would have had these when I was a supervisor in an early childhood program!

    Cheers,
    Uttley
    (via linky love hop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely idea! Great work, thanks for sharing.
    Would love to have you visit me sometime.
    Have a fabulous day!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely adorable - Thanks for sharing this at The Weekly Creative!

    Shannon @ Sewing Barefoot

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh these are adorable! Thanks so much for sharing at Handmade Tuesdays!

    Kristen
    www.ladybug-blessings.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!